Happy Canadian Thanksgiving !!!There has been a lot of changes in my life this year, some hard and some good. Quitting school was the right decision it has eased my anxiety so much and I am torn weather to re-enrolling in the future. Finding out I was pregnant was scary but with my Family’s support it has been a good experience, with only 10 weeks left until baby Emilia is here ❤ I am thankful for my family, my cats and my friend. I have my windows open, it’s raining and the autumn breeze is drifting inside, so I decided to do this Autumn would you rather I found on Tumblr.
Autumn Would you Rather:
1. Go apple picking V.S. Going on a hay ride
2. Scary V.S. Sweet
3 Sweaters V.S. Boots
4. Socks V.S. Mittens
5. Bonfires V.S. Football
6. Trick or Treating V.S. Watch Scary movies *this one is hard*
7. Apple Pie V.S. Pumpkin Pie
8. Halloween V.S. Thanksgiving
9. Bake Pie V.S. Bake Cookies
10. Rain V.S. Fog
11. Black Cats V.S. Owls
12. Ghosts V.S. Wizards
13. Harry Potter V.S. Halloweentown
14. Go Hiking V.S. Sleep in
15. Cinnamon V.S. Nutmeg
16. Reading V.S. Writing
17. Hot Chocolate V.S. Tea
18. Live in a Cabin In a Forest V.S. Have it be fall 24/7
19. Candy Apples V.S. Caramel Apples
20. Blankets V.S. Pillows
21. Roasted marshmallows V.S. Roasted Chestnuts
22. Coffee V.S. Apple Cider
23. Red Leaves V.S. Orange Leaves
24. Braids V.S. Bows
25. Scented Candles V.S. The Smell of Fresh Baked Goods
26. Carve Pumpkins V.S. Make Pumpkin Pie
27. Pumpkin Spice Lattes V.S. Chai Tea Lattes
28. Coats V.S. Oversized Sweaters
29. Beanies V.S. Berets
30. Candy Corn V.S. Peanut Butter Cups
31. S’mores V.S. Apple Crisp
32. Jump In a Pile of Leaves V.S. Swing on a Tire Swing
33. Corn Maze V.S. Haunted House
34. Bob For Apples V.S. Visit a Pumpkin Patch
35. Whipped Cream on Hot Chocolate V.S. Marshmallows on Hot Chocolate
36. The smell of pumpkin guts V.S. rotting leaves?
37. Sweet V.S. salty pumpkin seeds?
38. Store bought V.S. pumpkin patch pumpkins?
39. Wool V.S. knit sweaters?
40. Halloween party V.S. exploring haunted places?
41. Candy corn V.S. mellowcreme pumpkins?
42. Apple cider donuts V.S. pumpkin donuts?
43. The Nightmare Before Christmas V.S. Hocus pocus ?
44. Scary costume V.S. something silly?
45. Still, silent nights V.S. rainy, windblown ones?
46. Monster movies V.S. their classic novels?
47. Witches V.S. ghosts?
48. Raking leaves V.S.climbing trees?
49. Ouija boards V.S. ghost stories around a campfire?
50. Frankenweenie V.S. The Corpse Bride?
Well that’s it for today 🙂 I’m hoping to have a few more Autumn/Halloween post in the next few weeks, Le me know if you would like a fall reads recommendation post 🙂