Happy New Year!! I hope everyone had a good holiday season. I am so blessed to have all of you as followers and support you give me. I have high hopes for reading in 2019. There is a few exciting things coming that I’m really excited about. I have read so many amazing books in 2018. It’s hard to narrow it down to just 10.
1. The Cruel Prince- Holly Black
2. The Hating Game – Sally Thorne
3. Lets Talk about Love – Claire Kann
4. Kingdom of Ash – Sarah J Maas
5. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo – Taylor Jenkens Reid
6. A very Large Expanse of Sea – Tahareh Mafi
7. Strange Grace – Tessa Gratton
8. What if it’s us – Becky Albertali and Adam Silvera
9. Radio Silence – Alice Oseman
10. Aru Shah and the End of Time – Roshani Chokshi
Did any of these books make your list, if not what was some of your top books of 2018?