Happy day 8 of blogmas!I’ve been loving seeing everyone’s posts every day. I hope everyone is having a good December and is enjoying Blogmas 🎅🏼 I wasn’t tagged by anyone but I saw this tag done by Chelsea over on her channel chelseadolling reads.
1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
I am currently reading Kingdom of Ash and it is taking me ages to finish. I feel like I should be further in than I am.
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
I’m hoping to re-read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in December once it gets closer to Christmas that way there’s no pressure to read during the holidays.
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
I’m doing this tag a little late ,
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
I am planning on reading some Christmassy books during the month of December, and I am going to be buddy reading The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe with ___ over in Twitter.
5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?
I’m pretty sure I know what my favourite book of the year is and I’m highly doubtful that anything else will beat it at this point. I’m not going to spoil what book that is because I have a post about it coming soon 😊
6.Have you already started making reading plans for 2019?
I do have some books planned for January 2019, I also have a post coming out about this or it might be out already. I have a few ARCs I need to get to and there my priority in January.
That’s it for this one, thank you for stopping by!!