I was tagged by Sleepy Sam Reads to do the reading habits tag. Thank you so much for tagging me. Lately I’ve been hoarding tags there’s so many good ones going around right now ! 😊
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I like to read in bed where it’s cosy. I also like to read in the couch where I can watch Emmy playing.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I love cute bookmarks! I read at work and sometimes I have to stop reading suddenly so I shove anything in there to mark my place.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I prefer to end reading once the chapter is finished. But life happens and if the baby needs something I need to stop where I am.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
I have a drink beside my bed or on the coffee table. It’s to hard to eat at the same time. Plus I wouldn’t want to get the book dirty.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
I can have music on if it’s instrumental or soft indie. I get to distracted if the tv is on, I’ll end up watching the show instead.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
Usually I will read one book and listen to one on audio. I get to invested in a story and I just want to read that book until it’s done. But I can listen to an audiobook while cleaning or getting Emmy to bed,
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Preferable at home. It’s the most comfortable.
8. Reading out lout or silently in your head?
Silently, I hate reading out loud.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
No, I don’t usually skip ahead.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I wouldn’t break it on purpose, I like my books to be in good condition so Noah can read them and someday Emmy can too.
11. Do you write in your books?
That’s all for this one. Feel free to do this tag yourselves!