This is a pretty recent thing, but I’m now obsessed with the Broadway musical Hamilton, and so I decided to find a tag. Anyway, the music is all R&B and Hip-Hop! It’s so amazing!It’s currently all on Spotify, and seriously, check it out! So sad I couln’t afford to go see the show before Linmanuel miranda left. This tag was created by maureenkeavy
1. The Room Where It Happens: Book world you would put yourself in
Harry Potter, I want to go to Hogwarts and be sorted into a house. Have meals in the great hall and see the classrooms. It would be magical.Take me to Hogwarts!
2. The Schuyler Sisters: Underrated Female Character
Luna Lovegood, She is such a unique and compelling character. She would do anything to protect her friends.She is supportive and courageous. She cares nothing about fitting in or looking weird, she embraces who she is.
3. My Shot: A character that goes after what they want and doesn’t let anything stop them
Gansey, The Raven Boys, Maggie Steifvater. Gansey doesn’t let anything stop him on his quest for Glendower and I admire him for never giving up hope.
4. Stay Alive: A character you wish was still alive
Snape,Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, I know he was a jerk but I love him, and I did from the beginning.
5. Burn: The most heartbreaking end to a relationship you’ve ever read
I can’t think of a book relationship, so I’m going to say Scott and Allison from Teen Wolf.
6. You’ll Be Back: Sassiest villain
The Darkling, Grisha Trilogy.
7. The Reynolds Pamphlet – A book with a twist that you ddidn’tsee coming
A Court of Mist and Fury- the ending -OMG!!! I love it
8. Non-stop: A series you marathoned
There are quite a few series I marathoned, but for this i’ll be choosing the Shatter Me trilogy.
9. Satisfied: Favorite book with multiple POVs
Game of Thrones.These book’s are so vivid and complex with such in depth character’s.
10. Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story: A book/series you feel like will be remembered throughout history
Again I’m going to have to say Harry Potter,It’s LEGEN -( wait for it )-DARY
1. Helpless: A relationship you were pulling for from the very start
Shahrzad and Khalid!! The Wrath and the Dawn
2. Ten Duel Commandments: Favorite fight scene – THAT END SCENE FROM QUEEN OF SHADOWS I AM DYING
Celaena vs. Manon in Queen of Shadows,My two favorite badass female characters fighting!!
3. Say No To This: Guilty pleasure read-
The Off Campus series by Elle Kennerdy, I love these book’s so much.
4. What Comes Next: A series you wish had more books
The Raven Cycle! Yes, it has four books, but it will never be enough. I adore that series too much for it to END.
5. Right Hand Man – Favorite BROTP
Will and Jem from The Infernal Devices,I just love their parabatai relationship.
6. What’d I Miss: A book or series you were late to reading
I have to admit, I didn’t get around to starting The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare until earlier this year, and I’m still not finished.
I loved doing the Hamilton tag! Mostly as it was an excuse to listen to the soundtrack whilst answering these questions 🙂