What is this? Another tag ? This amazing tag was created by Elizabeth you can check out her channel here and Joana you can also see her channel here. I want to warn you that there might be possible spoilers to a variety of series.
1) R2-D2 : A book that made you laugh out loud? The Lux Series, Jennnifer L Armentrout,I loved this series so much !! Daemon is so snarky.
2) Padme Amidala : Kickbutt female character? Celaena – Throne of Glass, a badass assassin. Don’t want to give anything away but Celaena proves herself time and time again throughout the series. I love her so much !!
3) Leia Organa : Best or worst love triangle? The Prince,Lia,The Assasin, The Kiss of deception I love theses three, I ship Lia with both the guys. That never happens.
4) Luke Skywalker : Rising star author, a new author you’ve discovered and absolutely love? A new author I’ve discovered this year is Sarah Fine, I read Impostor Queen this winter and I loved it.
5) Anakin Skywalker : A book or series that started out well and then became bad? I wouldn’t say it was bad but as the series went on I found Vampire Academy got boring in the last two books.
6) Qui-Gon Jinn : Worst character death? Finnick, The Hunger Games. My soul will never get over this!
7) Han Solo : A book with a lot of sass? Shatter me ( Aaron Warner) Oh gosh!!! He’s a bad boy, a trained soldier,comes off as an asshole,but he has so many feelings for Juliette ❤
8) Emperor Palpatine- Best world building? A Court of Mist and Fury, Sarah J Maas-The Night Court ,Sarah’s words are beautiful the way she describes the night court I could picture it perfectly. Its breathtaking, dark beautiful surrounded by stars.
9) Ben Kenobi/Obi-Wan Kenobi – A book you went in with low expectations and that blew you away?Red Queen- Victoria Ayvyard, I head so many people say negative things but a handful or people rave about it. I was hesitant going in because of all the hype, I read it just before Glass Sword came out and omg ! I loved it. It’s worth all the hype.
10) Yoda – A book that taught you something or that made you grow? I can’t think of an answer for this one,so I’m just gonna say Harry Potter. As a child it taught me to have hope to keep on going even when things are bad.
11) Darth Vader – Favorite villain? Its a tie between ,The Darkling, The Grisha Trilogy. He’s my favorite. He’s such an amazingly complex and compelling villain. Maven Calore- Red Queen, I know he’s done phychotic things, and I hate his actions. But I still have hope he’s not that evil.